Employment Immigration

For businesses and employers, we provide counsel regarding professional employment visas (for example, “H-1B” and “TN” categories), treaty-based trade and investment visas (“E-1” and “E-2” categories), international intra-company transferee executives, managers, and specialized knowledge personnel (“L-1A” and “L-1B” visa categories), and business visitors and other visa categories.

We guide employers and employees through the employment-based permanent residence process, including all aspects of permanent labor certification, immigrant petitions, and adjustment of status or consular processing. We also work with healthcare providers, such as Registered Nurses and their employers, in the special processes available to them for their permanent immigration to the U.S.

When employers are faced with a federal Department of Labor or Citizenship & Immigration Services audit or investigation regarding immigration matters, we provide advice and counsel throughout that process.

Comments are closed.

Matthew McClellan

Immigration Law Offices